Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Making Sense of Normal

My Dearest Friends,

I want you all to know how much I appreciate the kind words and texts yesterday. To be honest, I don't really open up as easily as I used to (for many reasons) so when I post something as personal as I did, it always worries me. As different people read and react, it's interesting to see what points they choose to focus on. Some people see my appreciation of what I have around me. Other people see my desperation in what I don't have. And others see my analitical eye simply trying to make sense of the crazy world that I choose to live in. The important part though, is that there is truth in all of it. This blog isn't some cry for help or pity. It's just the reality of my current life: messy and amazing. And I love every minute of it.

I've never felt more confident in my life, my singing, and my self. My dreams are all coming true...and I mean that in the deepest sense I can. ALL of them. Not just one or two. I'm working hard on bettering myself, and keeping patient for those things that haven't come yet. But know this, they will.

So in closing, I love you all very much. Thank you for coming on this journey with me and for all the support that you give. It means the world to me, and I couldn't get through this all without you.

Until next time, my friends.

Much love,
Yv- 



No comments:

Post a Comment